14 Jul 10:00 - 29 Jun 10:15 - Navi Mumbai (New Mumbai)
➧ More info
Batch 1: 14th #July (Saturday)
Batch 2: 28th July (Saturday)
DarkGreen Adventures (#DGA) invites you for a #trip to the most beautiful and prominent destination of #India, the high altitude deserts of Leh- Ladakh.
It is a land like no other, shrouded in myths and legends. #Ladakh is bounded by two of the world's mightiest mountain ranges, the Great Himalaya and the #Karakoram. A maze of enormously high snow-capped peaks and the largest glaciers dominate the terrain. Remote yet never isolated, this trans Himalayan land is a repository of a myriad cultural and religious influences from mainland India, #Tibet and Central #Asia.
- Drive to #Leh on one of the most beautiful and scenic roads of the world, the Manali- Leh highway which crosses many high altitudes passes.
- Visit the highest motorable road in the #world, Khardungla pass (18,300ft).
- Camp at the famous #Pangong lake (shown in many movies including 3 idiots).
- Visit #Nubra valley, the majestic Diskit monastery. See the rare double hump camels and natural sand dunes.
- Experience river rafting in the #Zanskar river and it’s confluence with the Indus river.
- Magnetic hill where the illusion makes your car appear to be travelling uphill, against gravity.
- All for a budget like none other.
Reach Delhi. Board Volvo bus to #Manali in evening. Overnight bus journey.
Day 1 (Saturday)
Arrive at Manali early in the morning. We start our journey early in the morning to Keylong. The road goes through Rohtang pass and enters the Lahaul Valley. The rain shadowed region of #Himalayas begins here and landscape suddenly changes into dry and erred mountains. It’s a spectacular sight for six hours. Overnight stay at Keylong.
Day 2 (#Sunday)
We begin our journey to Leh early in the morning. We cross several high altitude passes. The landscape turns more and more beautiful at every turn. One cannot help but fall in love with the surrounding. We reach Leh in the afternoon and can roam around the markets in Leh. Those who wish to travel to Leh via flight can reach Leh today.
Day 3 (#Monday)
Today we spend a day in Leh for acclimatization and sight seeing of the city. We will go to Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa, which offers spectacular views of the Leh city from a great height. Later in afternoon, we drive to Shey palace and Theksay monastery.
Day 4 (#Tuesday)
Today we begin our journey to Nubra valley which takes us through the highest motorable road on earth - the scenic Khardungla pass. We shall reach the nubra valley by noon and visit the Diskit monastery and the natural sand dunes. We will get the opportunity to see the rare double humped camels here.
Day 5 (#Wednesday)
Today we drive back to Leh via #Khardungla pass. We will reach by evening. Rest of the day can be spent relaxing.
Day 6 (#Thursday)
We start our journey to the famous Pangong lake, the same lake where the last part of movie 3 idiots was shot. The ever changing colors of the lake are due to the play of light, wind and the clouds. We will pass through Chang La pass, which is the third highest highest motorable road in the world. Night accommodation in comfortable tents.
Day 7 (#Friday)
Drive back to Leh via Chang La pass. We reach Leh by evening.
Day 8 (#Saturday)
We visit the magnetic hill. The illusion makes your car defy the laws of physics and seemingly travel uphill on road against gravity. Later we go for 14km river rafting in the Zanskar river. The rapids are exhilarating. Rafting ends where Zanskar meets the river Indus which is indeed a beautiful sight. We travel back to Leh at night.
Day 9 (Sunday)
Today we say our goodbyes to the beautiful town of Leh and begin our journey home. We catch a flight to our respective destination.
- 24,900 (ex- Manali)
- 19,000 (ex- Leh)
- 10% extra for double sharing basis (recommended for couples)
You need to pay at least Rs.10,000 advance to confirm your booking. Remaining amount can be paid in cash during trip.
25% - one month prior to trip commencement
50% - within a month to trip commencement
- Travel Manali- Leh in a private jeep
- Stay on triple sharing basis throughout the trip. (Extra cost for double sharing)
- Virtually all food during the trip
- Travelling throughout the trip in private jeep
- All necessary permits
- First aid expertise
- Travel to Manali and flight back from Leh to your respective home.
- Any kind of cold drinks/beverages/bottled water purchased for personal use.
- Medical insurance and Medical rescue, if needed.
- Any increase in cost of accommodation or food caused by delay due to unforeseen circumstances.
Krishna Kuya: 9820285295 (Available on WhatsApp)
--- Send your advance money to following account ---
Name - Krishna Kuya
Bank - HDFC, Thane
Account no - 5010 0036 3637 05
Account type - Savings
IFSC code - HDFC0001085
For payment through UPI/BHIM:
Virtual Address - kuya@hdfcbank
Expectations from this trip:
- Mostly, you will be getting vegetarian food.
- Respect the local people and their culture. We try to learn more from them.
- Our daily schedule during trip may differ from our usual daily life schedule with respect to day chores, tea timing, food timing etc. Please don’t complain about these petty issues.
- On most of the days we will wake up early to travel comfortably and enjoy the serenity of morning.
- You are expected to proactively involve in helping the team. Most of our decision will be based on group’s opinion but the decision of group leader will be final.
- Smoking and drinking is discouraged and restricted. Group leader will not be responsible for any mishaps arising due to smoking and drinking at high altitudes.
Things to be carried
- Medical and consent form -drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDsRRLH0uscR1J1VWJ1aHhPV3c/
- Identity card
- Jacket, sweater and other warm clothes like muffler, gloves etc. Temperature near zero is expected
- Rechargeable torches
- Sport shoes or trekking shoes
- Two PET water bottles all time in your bags
- An umbrella. Light drizzle is expected.
- Personal medical kit, soap, paste etc. Please don’t expect to get medical stores everywhere
- Carry your luggage in a backpack. Avoid carrying sling bags. You should be able to walk long distances carrying your luggage. If possible carry a big plastic bag to cover your bag when you put it on bus-top.
Recommended but not compulsory:
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, cap etc.
- One bedsheet/blanket
- Juice packets, dry fruits, Ready to eat food etc.
Our YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/darkgreenadventures
Instagram Link: www.instagram.com/darkgreenadventures
27 Oct 12:00 - 03 Nov 12:30
27 Oct 12:00 - 03 Nov 12:30
Navi Mumbai (New Mumbai)
Navi Mumbai (New Mumbai)
DarkGreen Adventures DarkGreen Adventures
The Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago of roughly 300 islands in the Bay of Bengal, which are known for their palm-lined, white-sand beaches, mangroves and tropical... ➧ More info